- Pursuant to the Act on Consumer Rights, the Consumer shall have the right to withdraw from a Sales Contract within 14 (fourteen) days for convenience.
- A deadline for withdrawing from a Sales Contract shall expire 14 (fourteen) days of the date when the Consumer has come into possession of Goods or in which a third party, other than a carrier, and indicated by the Consumer, has come into possession of Goods.
- A deadline for withdrawing from a Sales Contract that encompasses numerous objects and that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts, shall expire upon coming into possession of a last thing, batch or part.
- The statutory right to withdraw from a consumer sales contract executed at a distance shall not be held by the Consumer with respect to the following types of contracts:
a) on rendering services, if an entrepreneur has rendered the complete service by an explicit consent of the Consumer, who has been informed before starting to render the service that upon the performance of the service by an entrepreneur, the Consumer shall lose the right to withdraw from the contract;
b) in which a price of Goods or remuneration depends on fluctuations on the financial market, over which an entrepreneur has no control and that may occur before the deadline for withdrawing from the contract;
c) in which the subject matter of performance is a non-prefabricated object, produced according to the specification of the Consumer or used to fulfil customised needs of the Consumer;
d) in which the Consumer has explicitly demanded that an entrepreneur is to come to his site in order to carry out an urgent repair or maintenance; if an entrepreneur additionally renders services other than those that have been requested by the Consumer, or delivers objects other than spare parts necessary to carry out repairs or maintenance, the Consumer shall hold the right to withdraw from the contract with respect to additional services or things;
e) in which the subject matter of performance is a thing that is delivered in a sealed packaging, if after its opening the object cannot be returned due to health protection or for hygienic reasons, if the packaging has been opened after its delivery;
f) in which the subject matter of performance are things that, after their delivery, become inseparably combined with other things due to their nature;
g) in which the subject matter of performance are sound or visual recordings or software delivered in a sealed packaging, if the packaging has been opened after the delivery; and
h) on delivering digital content, which has not been recorded on a material data storage device, if the performance was started by an explicit consent of the Consumer before the expiry of the deadline for the withdrawal from the Contract and after the Consumer has been informed about losing the right to withdraw from the Contract.
- The Consumer may withdraw from a Sales Contract by submitting an explicit declaration to the Seller on withdrawing from the Contract. The declaration may be submitted in the form whose template is available on the website of the Store (link). Using the form shall not be obligatory.
- A declaration on the withdrawal from the Contract in the form of an explicit declaration shall be sent:
a) in writing to the Seller’s address:
Oldtimer Koni Jankowska Wioletta
with a note ‘WITHDRAWAL’ (recommended); or
b) via e-mail to the e-mail address: email@example.com; or
c) in the Customer’s panel on the Customer’s account in the section ‘Return of Goods’.
- To keep the 14 (fourteen) day deadline for withdrawing from the Sales Contract, the Consumer shall send a notice with regard to exercising the right of the Consumer to withdraw from the Contract before the deadline for withdrawing from the Contract.
- The Seller shall immediately, and not later than within 14 (fourteen) days of receiving a declaration of the Consumer on the withdrawal from the Sales Contract, reimburse to the Consumer a payment for Goods. The Seller shall not be obliged to reimburse to the Consumer any additional costs incurred by the Consumer, including the costs of returning Goods.
- The Seller may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the Consumer until the receipt of returned Goods or delivery by the Consumer of a receipt of dispatching Goods, whichever occurs first.
- A payment shall be reimbursed with the same payment mode that has been used by the Consumer in an original transaction, unless the Consumer has given consent to another solution that is not related to any costs for the Consumer.
- The Consumer shall return Goods to the Seller by sending them back to the address of the Seller’s warehouse:
Oldtimer Koni Jankowska Wioletta
immediately, however not later than within 14 (fourteen) days of the date on which the Consumer has withdrawn from the Sales Contract. The deadline shall be met if the Customer se the expiry of this deadline.
- Goods returned by the Consumer shall be packed suitably, to protect them against any damage in the course of transport. As far as possible, Goods shall be packed in original packaging. Returned Goods shall be complete and undamaged.
- The Consumer shall be liable for any reduced value of Goods, being the result of using Goods in a manner other than necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of things.
A complaint about Goods purchased from our Store due to a warranty may be filed:
a) directly, at an authorised service point of a manufacturer (addresses of service points are available in a warranty card, in an enclosed product manual or on websites of manufacturers). Any defective equipment shall be delivered to an authorised service point with a warranty card and with a copy of a receipt; or
b) via our Store.
Complaints about Goods due to guarantee (rękojmia) may be filed within 24 months of their issue, if Goods are found to be damaged, incomplete, defective or contrary to the description. A product shall be returned to the Seller by sending it to the address given in a receipt.
Rules of making complaints:
- Complaints in the www.steib-seitenwagen.eu Store may be filed to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receiving a complaint notice number, defective Goods are to be sent back directly to the address of our company:
Oldtimer Koni Jankowska Wioletta
- Together with Goods that are complained about, the following are to be delivered to our Store:
a) accessories delivered originally with purchased Goods (if such accessories are not delivered, this may prevent handling a complaint or the repair of Equipment or may result in its damage/destruction in transport, which shall be the liability of the Buyer);
b) a copy of a receipt confirming the purchase of goods;
c) a warranty card (in the case of complaints due to warranty);
d) an accurate description of a complaint;
e) an expected way of resolving a complaint; and
f) contact data (a name, an address, a phone number and an e-mail).
- Any products sent back to our Store are to be shipped in a packaging that guarantees their safe transport. Oldtimer Koni Jankowska Wioletta shall not cover costs of returning Goods by the Customer and shall not be liable for any damage caused during transport due to the improper protection of Goods. Upon the receipt of Goods complained about, our Store shall commence the procedure of notice verification. All complaints shall be handled within 14 days of the receipt of Goods complained about. In situations that require a longer complaint process, you shall be informed before the lapse of 14 days of the delivery of Goods complained about. Handling a complaint shall mean sending Goods to an authorised service of the manufacturer.
Reporting damaged/missing Goods during delivery:
Before every receipt of a parcel from a courier, check the package carefully, including but not limited to by paying attention to any external traces of damage to the parcel. If you find any damaged Goods or if any Goods are missing, write a courier damage report (a courier should have a relevant report form). Preferably, this should be done when accepting a parcel. If damage to the content of a parcel is found after a courier has left, contact the courier service (the phone number is given in a customer receipt) and require that the courier is to come back in order to write a damage report. A report shall contain the following information: the condition of a parcel (including information about even smallest dents), the description of damage, a customer receipt number, a delivery date, a name of a parcel recipient, names of persons preparing the report, the exact determination of the marking of package, e.g. labels and notices ‘careful’, ‘fragile’, etc. Immediately after preparing the report, please e-mail to email@example.com any information about the situation:
a) a receipt number;
b) a scan of a damage report;
c) photo documentation of damaged Goods including the appearance of external packaging (a cardboard box from all sides); and
d) contact data (a name, an address, a phone number and an e-mail address).